This bone-conduction speaker is five times more powerful than a smartphone speaker. And it’s only $39.95
Succesfully funded on Kickstarter!
The HumBird Speaker is the world’s smallest and most versatile bone conduction speaker that allows you to have a different but always spectacular listening experience anywhere. Using cutting-edge bone conduction technology, it delivers a high sound volume, being 4 to 5 times louder than the average cell phone speakers' volume, reaching up to 115dB, and it allows you to personalize the tone quality. HumBird turns sound into a mechanic vibration of different frequencies, leveraging the effects of the different materials on top of which it is placed and used. Put HumBird anywhere and experience a DIY customizable experience of sound!
Transforms anything hollow into a speaker, at any time
- Experience 4 to 5 times louder sound volume, reaching up to 115dB
- Have a Surround Sound 2.0 experience by using 2 interconnected HumBird speakers
- Enjoy DIY customizable sound thanks to bone conduction technology
- Take your music anywhere w/ its extremely compact design
- Listen to music for up to 3 continuous hours
This pocket-sized disk serves up incredible audio via its bone-conduction technology, turning almost any surface into a beefy amplifier.
- Type C charging port
- Get 80% of power in 15 min
- Get full charge in 30 minutes
- High voltage and capacity battery in 400 mah for 3 hours working time
- Sound frequency range: 200Hz--20K Hz
- Case made with robust aviation aluminum alloy with shine CD pattern;